Simply operated, equipped with the water protection system, humidity control system and time control system.
l. The principle of the Ultrasonic humidifier"
Ultrasonic humidification use ultrasonic energy to break up water into small particles of size from a few μms to hundreds μms.
This humidifier is not noisy, no pollution, simply operated, equipped with the water protection system, humidity control system and time control system.
1. Install in a clean air environment with little dusts."
2. Connect the output pipe orifice in the main machine with the 110mm PVC pipe, which can lead to the workshop directly, or be punched several holes.
3. A water filter should be equipped before the main machine. Water should be neutral and clean.
4. Water level should be kept around 30mm higher than the surface of the atomizer transducer devices."
5. It influences the atomization if the water level is too high or too low."
1. Don’t move the humidifier and power line when it’s working.
2. Don’t put your hand above the atomizer transducer devices when it’s working.
3. Put the main machine in the place which is ventilated, try to keep away from damp and dust.
4. The water level will change after working for a long time, adjust the water inflow float valve."
5. The water level should be kept 30mm higher than the surface of the atomizer transducer devices.
6. It is better to keep the working time under 10hours every day.
Our dexterous professionals manufacture these humidifiers using the finest quality components in compliance with set international quality standards. Our quality experts thoroughly examine these humidifiers against different parameters to ensure their flawlessness. Apart from this, we provide these humidifiers in stipulated time period at nominal prices.
· Excellent performance
· Precisely designed
· High functionality
· Evaporation Capacity(kg/hr) 3
· Power (Watts) 300
· Water Level Control Automatic
· Humidity Control & Display Up to 95% - Digital
· Voltage 230 V, 50 Hz
· Body S.S. Powder Coated
· Working Temp. - 5 to 40 Deg C
· Air Volume 350 M3/hr
· Weight 30 Kg