We are the leaders in the manufacturing of cashew machinery. Our cashew peeling machine, which works on the principle of compressed air, is eminently suitable for every kind of cashew processing industry, be it small or medium scale or large. Our peeling machines are made according to international specifications. They have a huge peeling capacity and their broken ratio is low. The components that go into the manufacturing of the cashew peeling machine are of the best available steel.
Our peeling machines occupy little space and greatly reduce labor costs. Because of its relatively low cost and high production capacity, our cashew nut peeling machine is high on our list of priority items, especially since more and more cashew processing plants are shifting from labor-intensive peeling to automatic machines to get faster work done at lesser cost. Until a few years back, labor was used in the majority of cashew processing plants, but now automation is fast taking over.
To put it in a nutshell: Our machines are equipped with automatic temperature control apparatus; they save power, are small in size but highly productive, are simple to maintain and have a low rate of failure.
· No blades or hard tools used in our cashew peeling machine; result is full rate and no pollution.
· Our machine can automatically raise temperature quickly to keep work continuous. Its characteristics are practical: it saves power, is easy to maintain, has low rate of failure and small dimensions, is highly productive and easy clearing.
· Both temperature equipment and kernel feeding apparatus work automatically. The peel and kernel get separated automatically.
· Dry kernel before peeling in our cashew peeling machine and keep moisture content below 5%.
· If the pressure in the air compressor is high and peeling time long, you’ll get a high peeling ratio. Broken rate, however, will be high if time to peel is short and pressure low. There will be a reduction in ratio, but there will be a higher full rate. Besides this, the kernel’s moisture rate will determine the peeling result.